Here’s the update with some chatter on getting to know us all a little better…Mandy, from The Complete CookBookhas written a couple more questions and here are my answers…
1. What 5 items are always in your fridge?
Milk,classic stock cubes,a jar of capers,parmesan cheese,bottle of prosecco.
2. What 5 items are always in your pantry ?
Tinned tomatoes, flour,cornflour,polenta,couscous.
3. Do you write a grocery list or do you shop off the cuff?
I always write a shopping list..on my favourite note paper. My list is written on the back of a $100 Dollar bill…(printed notepad) you don’t know how many people stop me and take a second look….it’s only paper!
4. What is the most used item/s in your kitchen?
I’m a cleaning/germ freak, it would have to be the cleaning sponge/cloth.
5. What do you have in your kitchen that may seem strange to other people?
Gosh, I would hope to think that I’m normal and that you wouldn’t find anything strange!
6. If you were to enter a Come Dine With Me challenge, what would you cook?
Starter: A tris of ravoli with different flavoured centres. Each centre a delicate surprise a burst of gusto!.
Mains:A beef filet mignon, medium rare, encased with proscuitto, a rosemary garlic butter. Served on a creamy, cheese cauliflower puree and a medley of coloured carrots (orange/purple)
Dessert: A slice of pineapple cheesecake with thinly sliced fresh glazed pineapple . Freshly brewed coffee and a lingering tawny port.
7. If you could invite any 4 living people in the world to dinner, who would they be?
Actors Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford, actress, Julia Roberts ( she’s a beautiful lady and she’s a bucket of laughs and Kenny G.
8. What is your favourite breakfast out?
Fresh fruit salad….I usually regret everything else I eat.
9. What one condiment could you not be without?
Extra-virgin Olive Oil
10. Some people seemed to have a problem eating leftovers or reheated food, do you?
Oh, heavens no problem here, let a lasagna rest in the fridge 24 hours and see how better it tastes!
Have a great weekend, friends
Enjoyed your answers. Have a super weekend 🙂
Thanks Cindy…I enjoyed your chatter also! x
Yvette, I loved reading your answers – it’s great fun seeing how different and alike we all are.
Have a happy weekend.
🙂 Mandy xo
happy to join in! x
thanks for sharing 🙂
Thanks for dropping by for a little chatter!
Olive oil – me too! Love your guest list for Come Dine with me…and the menu looks stunning 🙂
Oh what darling pinks you have shared! Love those shoes!
Lasagne is ALWAYS better the next day, right up there with straight out of the oven 🙂